Saturday, February 7, 2009

32/365 -38/365

I'm way behind in posting my daily photos because my freakin' computer has been invaded by viruses. So I spend almost every other day scanning my computer. But. I. Think. It has finally been resolved.

So here are my photos from the past week.....

32/365

Sofi and I made valentines for her pre-school class. I used Nancy Kubo's digital designs.

33/365

Sofi and I had a little photo shoot, taking advantage of th 56-degree weather so I'm including two of my favorite shots.

34/365

Sofi has inherited Jamie and my affinity (addiction for the computer). Here's a host of her mousing around on top of my mousepad.

35/365

Sofi had a tumble on the way home from the park. She was walking with her hands in her pocket and fell face-first on the pavement. Ouch!

36/365

Photo action: PW Define and Sharpen, Sunlight 70%, Quick Edge Burn

I took my friend Hailee and her daughter out for cupcakes. This is a shot of Sofi eating her first (of two) mini cupcakes.

37/365

Photo action: Pioneer Woman, Heartland

I wearing a cute maternity tank I got from my friend Maegan. Of course I had to take a in-the-mirror-self-portrait.

38/365


In an attempt to declutter some scrapbooking supplies, I found some of this American Crafts paper with thought bubbles. I decided to cut out each one much to Sofi's delight. She held one up to her mouth and starting adding her thoughts :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful week's worth of pics!! You really got some great shots, Sofi is beautiful (scraped nose and all!) and you look fantastic! (love those valentines too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE!!! I love your pictures - they're beautiful :) So clear and crisp.

    ReplyDelete