Thursday, February 12, 2009

40/365-43/365

40/365

Photo action: PW's B/W Beauty

It snowed! I held my camera at ground level to shoot this and hoped for the best. Love the snow and the length of the blades of grass of our unmowed lawn.

41/365

Photo action: PW's Seventies

I ordered a custom-made hand-carved rubber stamp of myself holding a camera with my name on it from Craftpudding's Etsy shop. I love it! I asked Sofi to "model" it for me.

42/365

Photo action: PW's Seventies and B/W Beauty

Sofi and her best friend Hyunjin had a quickie playdate at the park after pre-school - it was sunny and about 46 degrees. I used my 52 mm lens.

43/365

You might not tell what this is, but is three pre-school friends holding handing during circle time. They all wanted to hold each other's hands. This was the only possible configuration. LOL

2 comments: