Sunday, January 18, 2009

18/365

18/365


It was a GORGEOUS day in Bellevue today. 50 degrees!!!!!
We had to get out of the house for a walk to the park.

I took a couple dozen shots, but I picked this one....
I'm pushing myself to get more interesting angles and perspectives, especially of Sofi (my favorite subject). Especially since I just joined a P365 Flickr group hosted by Liz. I mean look at the caliber of these photos! I think it will definitely motivate me to keep going....

And .....if you're looking for some ways to scrap your Project 365 photos, check out these FREE digital templates at Shabby Miss Jenn's shoppe.

And my friend Maegan tipped me off to this: If you didn't get a chance to order the Project 365 kit by CK, they are giving away some of the designs included in the kit.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous photo! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and the perspective! this is awesome! thanks for the heads up on the templates too! I hadn't even realized they were there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the perspective shot! Great photo and thanks for the linkie :) How's your pregnancy? Hope all's well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super great shot!! I love the perspective and the color! Thanks for the links sweety

    ReplyDelete