Monday, January 26, 2009

25/365 + 26/365

25/365
For this one I held the camera at arm's length and snapped away. I like how Jamie and I are looking at each other and Sofi is staring straight at the camera.

photo action: Pioneer Woman, Heartland



26/365

Sofi's brand-new cupcake shoes from Osh Kosh. She has a V.I.P. (Very Important Pre-schooler) presentation on Wednesday at school so I wanted to get her a new outfit and shoes. Her dress (which I think is actually a tunic) has the same print. I also got a matching dress for my little bun in the oven. It's gonna be fun dressing TWO girls! This photo is an homage to Liz and her photos of her fabulous shoes!

Photo action: Pioneer Woman, Colorized


3 comments:

  1. Love the family pic!! I can never take those! Those shoes are soo adorable!! Take pics of the whole outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those shoes are so cute and you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you have NO idea. I wait until Gymboree is having their good sales then stock up on matching outfits for the girls. Last fall I bought loads of clothes for this summer at 60% off. It makes the matching a bit more affordable if you are willing to wait.

    ReplyDelete