Thursday, January 29, 2009

29/365: Playdate

Sofi had a playdate today with a long-lost (relatively speaking, they haven't seen each other in over a year, which = 1/4 of Sofi's life) friend, Zoë. I don't know what exactly what they did because for almost the entire time Zoë and Sofi were off together while I chatted with Zoë's mom, Maegan. I'm not complaining at all because it gave us a chance to catch up. I got a tour of Maegan's fabulous new house, got tips on decorating/moving, met the newest addition beautiful Eden, talked a little shop i.e. digi scrapbooking, and even scored a motherload (pun intended) of maternity clothing. Thanks Maegan!!!

So in honor of our little playdate (for both the girls and the grown-ups) here's a photo of Sofi and Zoë playing with Play-do. Here's to many more playdates in the future!

Photo action: Pioneer Woman, Seventies (because I'm addicted to it)

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time too! Thanks for coming over. Zoë is already talking about having another play date with Miss Sofi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I haven't seen her Seventies action! It's awesome here! Love the sweet pic too!

    ReplyDelete