Sunday, January 18, 2009

fabulous!

I woke this Sunday morning to find a sweet message from Crystal:

Thanks Crystal. In fact, Crystal (who is on the Shabby Miss Jenn creative team with me) was the one to inspire me to create this blog especially for Project 365. So thanks Crystal for the award and the inspiration.

And now all awardees must list 5 things I'm addicted to right now:
  1. Taking photos
  2. This blog
  3. This paper company
  4. Vietnamese food
  5. TV (especially as some of my favorite shows return to the air, namely Lost and Battlestar Galactica)
And now I am passing the "fabulous blog" award to:
  1. liz (for her amazing photos and sophisticated digital designs)
  2. sasha (for her overall fabulousness and her beyond-inspiring scrapbook pages)
  3. michelle (for her amazing talent - she does it all: digi, paper and hybrid!)
  4. kristina (not only a fabulous photographer, her paper pages are sublime)
  5. danielle (who keeps me connected to my former life in L.A. through her blog and her amazing photos)
happy sunday!

2 comments:

  1. congrats girl, the award is so well deserved!!! And thank you for passing it along to me, what an HUGE honor!!!! I'll be back when I update on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, thanks!! you are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete