Sunday, January 4, 2009

A new blog for Project 365

I attempted photo 365 last year and stopped about 1/3 through the year.
I never stopped taking photos or creating - just not every single day.

This time I am going to try again. But give myself permission to miss a day or two. As well as to post less than stellar photos. Like this one ;)


Day 4: Me in the mirror.
Action: Totally Rad Action, Bitchin' B/W.
Frame: Shabby Miss Jenn, Grandma's Xmas.

And to give me even more motivation, I created this blog just for Project 365.

Blog credits:
Paper/elements by Shabby Miss Jenn, Rock Star Girl
Mask by Emily Powers, Masquerade No. 1
Photo action: Urban Acid, atncentral.com


If you have your own Project 365 blog, please link me up! I'd love to check it out. We can help each other keep the momentum going.

If you're still curious about Project 365, here are some links for more info.


1 comment:

  1. oooh! Cathy, your blog is awesome!!!!! I LOVE it!!! And that picture is great! I tried to get a self pic the other day and it was disgusting, lol! I am so glad that you are going to go ahead and do this! It's definitely ok to miss a day or two! You should check out Weeds and Wildflowers too because it's really laid back, so if you miss a day or two, it's no big deal!
    http://weedsandwildflowersdesign.com/theweedpatch/viewforum.php?f=65

    I will add your blog to my reader girl!

    ReplyDelete