Tuesday, January 13, 2009

catching up

10/365

Frame: Weeds and Wildflowers

Jamie and Sofi have a collection of dice rivaling my collection of buttons for scrapbooking!
Jamie has been a gamer since junior high so it is no surprise he has polyhedral dice as well as teeny tiny ones used to keep track of energy during role-playing games. What is surprising is Sofi's love of dice as well as games like Warhammer Quest. They were playing a rousing game after dinner when I took this shot.

11/365


Photo mask: Erica Hernandez
Photo action: Urban acid, atncentral.com

12/365

Photo action: Pioneer Woman
Frame: Shabby Miss Jenn


At about 18 weeks, my feet are quickly disappearing from view! Those are my favorite pairs of socks: pink and purple argle from Target.

13/365

Frame: Rhonna Farrer


Sofi and I (mostly I) made did a little jewelry making today. I used a set she got for her 4th birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment