Friday, January 9, 2009

9/365: baby bump


Photo action: Pioneer Woman
Photo mask: Paislee Press

Compared to my first pregnancy, I have not taken lots of photos of my growing self.

I blame this on a number of factors:

1. Lack of good light in WA. LA was sunny all the time. Plus I wasn't wearing heavy coats that covered my belly. I just had to step out on my balcony and get Jamie to snap a photo.

2. Plain old laziness.

3. Lack of cute outfits.

4. My overall yucky experience during the first trimester: the morning sickness, crankiness and fatigue does not a good photo make.

5. I feel fat.

So, this is my first really attempt at getting a belly shot.

I was inspired by this pregnancy mini album to get my act together and start documenting my pregnancy. Isn't it lovely? Not only are the photos gorgeous, but it is a hybrid album using designs by Paislee Press - one of my digi designers.


9 comments:

  1. Love the action and mask for this pic! Love the piece of hair falling down too - that album is sooo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally used some of those excuses with my no photo belly :( The shot is a treasure for sure, great photo effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike huh LOL You are SO cute!! I am totally envious of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me think that I haven't really done an actual belly shots, I feel huge at 33 weeks and every time I tried and saw the photo I feel sooo big. hehehehe Love the actions from PW1 and 2 and the photo mask you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey another pregnat mommy with such a darling belly! Wonderful pic and let me tell you one thing:
    YOU ARE NOT FAT!!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow girl!!! that is an AMAZING photo!!! When are you due again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, and thanks for the little shout out...you totally made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think i figured this out...
    hee!
    thanks for the shout-out.
    lovely photo and good luck with the album.
    :)

    ReplyDelete